Why do we fear failure?
Here are some of the most common reasons that we may develop a fear of failure:
- Old Experience. - You may fear failure because of the experiences you went through as a child or in the past. You could have old trauma that triggers the feeling of failure.
- Anxiety or Low Self-Confidence. - You could suffer from anxiety or low self-esteem which can heighten your fears of failure.
- Fear Of Being Embarrassed or Judged. - Perhaps you have been embarrassed or judged by people in the past. If so, this could be one of the reasons that you have developed a fear of failure.
Hypnotherapy can help to improve your self-confidence and trusting in your abilities. Listening to this audio Hypnotherapy will get you to the successful mindset and diminish your old traumas.
This is My Best Healer audio hypnosis recordings. You are about to listen to your own mind through my voice.
This audio hypnosis recording is very similar to an in-person or online session with all the comforts of being at home in your warm & favorite place. The value ad with an in-person visit is that you receive a one on one evaluation and assessment that is tailored to your specific situation and needs. Thus, it gives you the ultimate results and success which is an important part of Hypnotherapy treatment. If you feel that you need more counseling in person or online, please click here to contact Dr. Moghazy directly.
Does audio hypnosis recordings work?
Absolutely, I believe this to be true which is why I created several audio hypnosis recordings that you can add to your daily routine.
How to use My Best Healer Audio Hypnosis recordings to achieve the best results:
- COMFORT - First make sure that you are in a comfortable position, sitting, standing, or lying down, it doesn’t matter how just as long as you are comfortable while you are listening to these recordings. **In my option the best position is to be sitting comfortably.
- BE OPEN - You don’t have to listen/understand every word I say, because your unconscious mind will understand everything and continue to help you even after the recording has ended.
- DOWNLOAD - It is an mp3 recording in which it is designed to be compatible with almost any listening device; computer, phone, laptop, or even tablets.
- OUTLINE - Just to give you an idea of what you will hear, it will start with a light induction, (this is preparing your unconscious mind to be open for good ideas and positive suggestions) at this point we are unleashing your full potential of healing. At the end of each session, you will hear me waking you up and out of the trance. If for any reason you fall asleep during the session, (which is very common and okay) your physical body is giving you a signal that this was much needed. To fully awaken from the hypnotic state, I recommend for you to count out loud from 1 to 5 and at 5 say out loud, I am awake and fresh, calm, and relaxed. But don’t worry, you do not have to remember this as I will walk you through it in the recording.
- POST-HYPNOSIS - I recommend doing a soft and gentle stretch and to drink plenty of water. Water is an anchor, which means it grounds your energy and affirms your outcomes. This can lead to profound results!
- FOLLOW UP - If you struggle please do not be worried, I want you to know that I am here for you and available for your questions or concerns.
- WHAT’S NEXT - I recommend that you listen to My Best Healer Audio hypnosis recordings as many times as possible. For best results, listen at least 3-4 weeks. Some receive results right away and others it can take several weeks before you notice a change.
What makes My Best Healer hypnosis audio special?
• You have a direct line to me personally online at email@example.com. You can text or call as well at 303-810-8888.
• Each audio hypnosis recording is uniquely designed by using The Quantum Medical Hypnosis (QMH) Technology to help you succeed.
• Every recording is narrated by me (Dr. Ezzat Moghazy)
• For my complete bio and qualifications, please visit www.mybesthealer.com
Investing in yourself and your health is priceless. Thank you so much for choosing me for being a part of your successful healing journey.
In-Person and Online Session
This is an in-person and/or Online session where you and I sit and talk about your concerns. During an in-person and/or Online session, we are tailoring your treatment plan. It is about an hour long and it is including extensive assessments and evaluation procedures. Starting with evaluating your heart rate variability and your cognitive behavior. In addition, I assess your suggestibility, which is an important part of your hypnotherapy session. After that, we are going through a very lengthy process of hypnotherapy induction and applying one of the most unique hypnosis techniques. This technique I have developed based on my doctorate research, where I have found that it is very effective and achieving fast and profound results. Furthermore, your homework reprogramming strategies are going to transform your life forever. For further details kindly, book your FREE phone consultation with me directly, so you can find out for yourself your best options. Book your appointment today.
Digital Hypnosis session
It is a prerecorded session that is designed to help with several conditions. Check it out on the digital library page
Listening to this recording for 3-4 weeks is suggested to achieve a great outcome.
One time listening to this recording will not be enough, I also recommend for you to get in touch with me if you feel that you might need more assistance or support.
Enjoy the 22-minute of QMH audio for fear of failure, it is priceless.
Dr. Ezzat Moghazy
Nothing on this website/audio are intended to diagnose, treat or cure any physical problems or medical conditions. The information contained on this website /audio are intended for educational purposes only. It is not intended for the treatment, cure, diagnosis, or mitigation of a disease or condition. If you have any medical conditions or are taking any prescription or nonprescription medications, see your physician before altering or discontinuing the use of medications. Persons with potentially serious medical conditions should seek professional care. No therapeutic or medical claims have been implied or made.